sunnuntai 11. marraskuuta 2007

Something about me

So we have to do this blog thing. I should write something here. Hmmm.... So maybe something little about myself ? My name is Antti Hyrsky and I was born in Rauma, Finland in 1986. Satakunta university of Applied Sciences is the first higher education unit ive been to. I did marticular examination (high school or something ? and not sure about the spelling either.) before and the primary school before that. I had 0 motivation for high school but i have picked up some motivation to study now.

I have completed (thank god its done) the Finnish mandatory military service and was "released" in january 2007. I "did my time" at Niinisalo artillery brigade.

Now i just want to get on with my studies in the International trade :) My hobbies are Basketball, Bridge (just started) , Reading and Digital and Conventional Painting.

1 kommentti:

Lisa kirjoitti...

hey,hey!!!here I am!! so cool your blog! (lisa)